Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Updated Rankings, Profiles, Roster Projections

I just updated my roster projections for 2009. They can be found in excel format here:

Rangers09RosterProjections


I've also update my top 90 prospect rankings, with a separate top 20 for foreign players, complete with brief prospect profiles:

Rangers09ProspectRankings

I've just added notations in the profiles indicating my breakout and sleeper candidates but I will detail them here:

Latin American players: Breakout Candidates in their state-side debuts(with top 20 rank)
#1 Carlos Melo (SP), #2 Juan Grullon (LH SP), #3 Ayennil Mendoza (SP), #4 Tomas Telis (C), #6 Edwin Garcia (SS)

State-side Prospects (with top 90 rank)
Sleepers: #51 Michael Kirkman (LH SP), #58 Joe Torres (LH RP)

Breakout Candidates:
Starters - #14 Guillermo Moscoso, #20 Joe Wieland, # 22 Tim Murphy, #29 Kyle Ocampo
Relievers - #15 Pedro Strop, #31 Brennan Garr, #34 Corey Young, #39 Evan Reed, #53 Ryan Schlect, #54 Tanner Roark, # 55 Cody Eppley
Position - #36 Mike Bianucci (RF), #40 Carlos Santana (C)


enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment