1. either Chris Davis or Justin Smoak promoted, or better yet, both!
2. Aroldis Chapman secretly shepherded into Nolan's ranch house in Buda
3. unknown Pacific Rim prospect signed away before their draft, ambassadors are recalled
4. either Sardinas or Profar set to make their debuts
5. One of the remaining Latin American free agent arms is signed or the only remaining bat.
6. One of the "other" Cubans is signed (yawn)
7. Someone is convicted (or exonerated) of a crime or rules violation (drugs, rape, visa)
8. Miggie de los Santos makes his short -season debut (or Denny Peralta, or Kevin de Leon, or Ayennil Mendoza)
9. someone gets promoted
10. someone (else) gets injured
11. a" lesser" draft pick signs (Bell, Lemke, Blash, Williams, Revell, Strong, Law etc)
12. Hicks busts the commissioners chops and announces he has signed one or both Scheppers and Purke.
13. Omar Poveda or Max Ramirez out for the year due to injury, joining Timmy Smith it seems. Poveda had a very strange outing last night and the announcers said they have never seem him pitch like he did (ZERO FB command, changeups getting away from him, just plain weirdness i guess). Having listened to most of his outing, i got the impression that they were concerned with him and thought he might be injured but they never said as much.
Or the #1 choice, which is, Nick McBride has signed!!! Whoo, Hoo, party favors all around... I like this kid, nice frame, potentially plus fastball( now: 88-91+93) good curve, and above average fastball command...
Now get to work on the 2 that matter most JD.
What's your guess?