For any of you thinking ahead to the draft in June (and I don't start thinking about it until BA releases their top 200 at the end of May), BA just updated its top 50. Looks like TX should get a HS/CLG position player with the first pick and a college pitcher with the second pick if their valuation proves close. Here are their 11-25 players encompassing both TX draft picks:
11. Chris Sale, lhp, Florida Gulf Coast
12. Christian Colon, ss, Cal State Fullerton
13. Zack Cox, 3b, Arkansas
14. Nick Castellanos, 3b, Archbishop McCarthy HS, SW Ranches, Fla.
15. Michael Choice, of, Texas-Arlington
16. Austin Wilson, of, Harvard-Westlake HS, Los Angeles
17. Kaleb Cowart, 3b/rhp, Cook HS, Adel, Ga.
18. Kevin Gausman, rhp, Grandview HS, Aurora, Colo.
19. Gary Brown, of, Cal State Fullerton
20. Jesse Hahn, rhp, Virginia Tech
21. Matt Harvey, rhp, North Carolina
22. Alex Wimmers, rhp, Ohio State
23. Asher Wojciechowski, rhp, The Citadel
24. Bryce Brentz, of, Middle Tennessee State
25. Brandon Workman, rhp, Texas