Tuesday, June 7, 2011

2nd, 3rd day picks

The picks are coming fast and furious for Texas now, too fast to keep up with. Over the next few days I'll be posting all of the information that I can find on each pick. Folks over at LSB are busy rooting up links, and I'm sure that Ming over at TNR is systematically digging up articles in obscure local papers. I'll be collating all of their finds as well as my own into summary profiles for each pick, so if you want all of your info in a readily accessible format, this will be the place to get it, but will be a few days in the offing. The Mavs game comes first though...GO MAVS!

Oh, and if you don't currently subscribe to Jason Cole's site, now is the perfect time to do so. He will have interviews with all of the high profile picks. If you don't want the yearly script, you can just go the monthly route. It is well worth it if your are a draftnik or if you are obsessive-compulsive about the minors.

Oh, one other thing: I LOVE TREVOR BAUER. Serious mancrush. If there wasn't a pitcher more suited to be a Texas Ranger then one will never exist.



######

No comments:

Post a Comment